DELMIA R&D DevOps Engineering Manager
DELMIA R&D RelOps Engineering Manager
Are you passionate about technology and wish to keep up with the latest trends in DevOps? Are you looking for hands-on experience in setting up and taking full ownership of continuous integration and continuous delivery services?
Would you like to work in a close-knit team of open-minded and enthusiastic people that share these interests and passion?
If so, joining the DELMIA DevOps team could be something for you.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a skilled DevOps engineer who would not turn down a chance to design and implement process automation for entire R&D department and improve efficiency and reliability of software delivery services across the board.
As a full-time Dassault Systèmes employee based in our Dutch office of s-Hertogenbosch, you are expected to provide the necessary tools and infrastructure to support the software development process within the DELMIA R&D department.
You will take responsibility for numerous internal systems and their underlying infrastructure, in order to provide critical, highly available services such as version control and issue tracking systems, CI / CD environment, test automation and quality assurance services, etc.
You will be on a lookout for the latest technologies and DevOps tools that could help shorten software development cycles, improve feedback loops and increase system reliability while simultaneously reducing manual work involved in maintaining them.
With our teams spread across multiple continents, we expect you to constantly work with colleagues around the world, promote a healthy and strong DevOps culture, and continuously improve your knowledge and the knowledge of your peers.
The challenges ahead
- Design, develop and continuously improve the necessary tools for the DELMIA Quintiq software development, testing and delivery processes
- Get intimately involved with the DELMIA software development cycle
- Take responsibility over business critical development and delivery processes
- Work closely with a distributed team in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the DevOps field
- Inspire and lead by example
Your key success factors
- Good (fluent) command of English is a must
- Self-motivated, responsible, enterprising and flexible team player
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Prior experience with DevOps processes and tools.
- Strong software engineering skills, preferably with Python3, Go or any other equivalant programming language
- Solid scripting skills with Bash and / or PowerShell or anyother equivalent scripting language
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Prior experience with GitLab or Atlassian Bamboo CI / CD systems is a plus
- In-depth working knowledge of containerization technologies
- Prior experience with on premise Kubernetes clusters and / or Prometheus / Grafana monitoring tools would be a plus
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe.
We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day.
It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.